Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Strange e-mails from Excite.com

From: Greg Rice <grice () IASTATE EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 23:33:15 -0600

I too have received several emails from various excite.com addresses asking
the same question.  Before that I received a couple of emails from
excite.com addresses directing me to "Find Out About Anyone Fast" websites.
All attempts to find out about the members or reply to the addresses have
failed.

perhaps this is a better questions for the incidents list though...

greg