Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: jump2.eudora.com

From: Lincoln Yeoh <lyeoh () POP JARING MY>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 14:15:03 +0800

At 01:10 PM 31-08-2000 +0200, Bluefish (P.Magnusson) wrote:
Personly, I'm having the feeling that Eudora leaves to much features
without easy to find documentation of them, and that in turn makes me a
bit paranoid as to weather it is has a reasonably secure design. Trying
not to get in a flame war over what to use etc, but I wouldn't feel safe
using it.

Well I've stuck to 3.0.5 Light and that's not too bad so far. From time to
time it will crash on exit, but no data loss - some exception in mfc42.dll
blahblah IIRC.

I'm not touching 4.x. I seem to get a slight whiff of MS Lookout when I
looked at it.

Cheerio,

Link.