Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Need a software to copy my floppy

From: "Christofer C. Bell" <cbell () JAYHAWKS NET>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 00:01:26 -0500

Monday, October 23, 2000 10:07 PM +0200, Showan Bamdad wrote:
Hi No it wont works I tried it without any success:(
thanks for your tips.
Regards sh.

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000, CouNT wrote:

how about diskimage? it's able to read it sector by sector, and make
images and so on.

I've had great success copying non-standard format diskettes with
Linux's dd(1) utility.  Perhaps you might give that a shot.  If you have
access to Linux, *BSD, or some other Unix that runs on a machine with a
floppy drive.

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."