Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: windows scripting encoder

From: Stephanie Wehner <_ () R4K NET>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 13:22:03 +0100

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 08:19:39AM +0200, Doru Petrescu wrote:
BTW, Cold Fusion offers the same functionality. They use a well know
algorithm with a hardcoded encryption key.

Someone found a way to undo this about 1-2 years ago. I sow the program on
bugtraq.

ah, couldn't find anything with a search engine or in the archives on
securityfocus, but I guess they don't go back far enough.

Does anyone know which algorithm this is ?

bye,
Stephanie
<hegemoOn> jx : yeah im a net-monk
<hegemoOn> and i pray every day for the soul of internet    - #unix,07/08/00