Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: non-scriptkiddie IRC Channel for Vuln-Dev

From: Steve Mosher <goat () PHOENIX ISN NET>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:22:27 -0400

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, xflay wrote:
Re all,
Due to the poor quality of the channel, noted by those of you who visited
(ie give a damn about IRC at all) an IRC server has been set up
[24.6.35.250].

        Hm. Due to the fact that everyone has been/seemed to be bent on
using efnet, I didn't say anything, but I would recommend, if anything, a
channel on slashnet (irc.slashnet.org) since it's fairly a small network
(there are 8 servers, IIRC.) The S/N ratio on this networks tends to be
uncannily good.

--
Steve