Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Why not a changeling?

From: prole () SUBTERRAIN NET (prole)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:57:40 -0700

Just to throw something else out there - a paper I wrote about a month
ago primarily concerned with interpreted-language static data obfuscation,
with some notes on other aspects of code-hiding...very unpolished, unclean,
and I didn't even get to finish my analysis, nor even list my references.
But, since this thread is here, maybe it'll sparc some ideas or I'll get
some good references from the list - and potentially get me to expand/finish
the paper and code. :)
PoC self-replicating, data permuting perl script included.
(To Be Enhanced later)

http://www.subterrain.net/~prole

-prole