Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: e-mail filtering

From: Dan_Schrader () TRENDMICRO COM (Dan Schrader)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 13:56:49 -0700

Trend Micro's ScanMail for Lotus Notes (NT version) filters file
attachements by name and type and scans for viruses.  However we do not have
a keyword or subject line filter.  For the later, you might consider using
InterScan VirusWall and eManager to filter SMTP traffic.

Learn more and download eval copies from:
http://www.antivirus.com/products/

Dan Schrader
Trend Micro