Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Opportunist?

From: george_gales () NON HP COM (GALES,SIMON (Non-A-ColSprings,ex1))
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 07:04:27 -0600

I took a quick look at it, and was wondering just what it was doing fiddling
in the MAPI address books... does the ILU worm write to the address book(s)?

This script/batchfile only cleans up .vbs files, but I seem to remember
someone mentioning overwritten .js/.mp3 files among others?  Or is it just
my end-of-week fogginess?

BB, did you see something specific that we're missing?  Or perhaps the
author has ... fixed some ... bugs?

-Simon
george_gales () non hp com