Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Kodak Color Management System

From: jesus () STARMEDIA NET (Jesus Oquendo)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:56:25 -0500

There was an exploit back in November or so for the kcms stuff search on
the list for it or try packetstorm.securify.com

_________________,,,__ o,0 __,,,_____________
Jesus Oquendo
jesus () starmedia net || 1243033 () skytel com
Network Operations
StarMedia Networks INC.
http://www.starmedia.com
(p) (212) 520-6341 (f) (212) 548-9654

ID 0x1281EC4F
DH/DSS
4096/1024
CIPHER: CAST
PGP Fingerprint
46C0 6A83 E6D2 FEA6 383A  B9A6 44D3 4E77 1281 EC4F

"OpenBSD -- Where you should've been yesterday."