Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: old DOS still good 4 win2k

From: danders () KPMG COM AU (Anders, David)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:32:13 +1000

Yeah, I know that it does.  I was just raising the issue of the relevance of
the post.  Talking about exploits/issues in Beta software when:

1) The Gold version has been released; and
2) The same testing hasn't been done on the Gold.

As how many serious companies would be using Beta software in a production
environment?  None you would hope, but alas, there are exceptions to every
rule.