Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: fooling hubs [ARP Spoofing][details]

From: spanska_ () HOTMAIL COM (David aka SpanskA)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 23:28:10 GMT

What is the type of your connection to your ISP?

Cable modem.

As I can see it was probably a mistake. While they weren't showing what I
downloaded/uploaded on their (ISP) web page they were showing it for my
friends. I mean, I asked my friends to make sure it was really what I
thought. I could see that for about 9 days (AT LEAST) it worked. By the way,
a little note for another person, my ISP is not using any UNIX box'es as I
know. They are all using Windows NT stuff. Well, their DNS servers are using
Windows NT's DNS server.