Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

InET Labs Files

From: gothstain <gstain () WARPEDREALITY COM>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 00:59:51 -0500

For those of you who understand spanish, InET has published a series of
files covering Social Engineering. We've developed some  techniques based on
NLP that can demonstrate how a person can access to any information they
want, without technical skills. Just using language, meta-programs, and
sleight of mouth patterns. We would like to show some system administrators
a way which they can secure themselves of wetware hacking attacks.
Again, the articles are and will be published in spanish.

Thanks, and I hope all of you have a happy new year.

- gothstain
  InET- Underground Research Group
  http://inet.caver-net.com