Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Yahoo pager

From: Sean Michael Whipkey <highway () CSTONE NET>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:38:33 -0400

Blake Frantz wrote:

The first few times I tried to crash YM I used random characters until YM
prevented me from entering more.  When I was figuring the buffer limit I
used "a"'s, I don't think the character makes a difference.

Version 3, 0, 0, 768 (which I run) has a character limit of 800
characters.  You simply can't type in (or paste in) any more than that.

Sean Whipkey

--
SeanMike Whipkey - Damnit.  Where's my witty repartee?
"Ow! Ow! Ow!  I had to go after mutants, didn't I?  I couldn't just