Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: actions to jump2.eudora.com

From: "Bluefish (P.Magnusson)" <11a () GMX NET>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 17:57:09 +0200

Agreed, come to think of it, WinAmp and RealPlayer does something similar,
don't they?

winamp - update check can be disabled (very easy to find in the setup)
realplayer - could find some associated settings, but it is beyond me how
             to disable it.

So, I guess I will have to do some playing around with tcpdumping and see
if they are equally happy to disclose system specifics as eudora.

I "only" have to buy two books & read five chapters first, another happy
term has begun with half-mad teachers :)

     http://www.11a.nu || http://bluefish.11a.nu
    eleventh alliance development & security team