Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: IIS/4.0 ASP include files

From: Patrick Baird <pbaird () MVEST COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:23:05 -0400

I believe the other word of advice on this was to never have an include file
end with .inc, or at least to associate the .inc with the ASP engine, making
sure that it doesn't get sent as text if directly requested...

PDB

Following this thread:

The original mail didn't have a subject line, so I created it :)