Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Interesting "hosts" & "services" issue

From: Arturo Busleiman <buanzox () USA NET>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:08:13 -0300

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, J. Oquendo wrote:

An ICMP based shell like backdoor. Windows' netstat does not show icmp
based information if I'm not mistaken on that either... (I SAID WINDOWS
NETSTAT NOT FIREWALL'ING SOFTWARE... (to those ready to respond with
wacky comments))
well, now that you comment about ICMP.....

A couple of months ago I started coding a client/server like trojan which
communicates over ICMP. I just did basic communications and one function:
file transfer.

I really liked the idea, so if anyone wishes to work on the windows server
(i.e the trojan), I could remove the dust from the linux client :)

*> Get PGP KEY: use pgpk -a hkp://horowitz.surfnet.nl/buanzox () usa net
*> MP OnLine? EL BBS? FeedBack? -> System Fork!!! 4799-2510 TLD 24hs
*> Lista social de mail. Envia e-mail en blanco a lsb-subscribe () egroups com
*> Panic? My kernel doesn't panic! We are doomed! DustDustDust!!!!