Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: buffer overflow???

From: BlueBoar () THIEVCO COM (Blue Boar)
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 10:57:22 -0700

Cyber_Bob wrote:

The attachment explains everything inside itself...

Cyber_Bob (cyberbob () neteze com)

I probably should have taken a harder look at the code before I let
it through.  I took your comments to mean that you saw some interesting
side effect, not that your code didn't run.

I let through one reply that had a bit too much flame to it.. sorry.
I'll simply drop any more posts that attack the original poster..
though he'll probably get his own copy of them.

I'm not opposed to doing 1 round of a piece of code with an intentional
overflow for learning purposes.

                                        BB