tcpdump mailing list archives

Changes in libpcap SDK for Windows

From: Yang Luo <hsluoyb () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 12:41:56 +0800

Hi list,

I'm working on Npcap's SDK based on the latest libpcap. Is there any
difference here since libpcap 1.0 (which is the version used by
Npcap/WinPcap)?

Like the headers, this bat is the used to package the headers (
https://github.com/nmap/npcap/blob/master/create_include.bat), still the
original copy from WinPcap. We no longer have these three files in libpcap
now. So I just delete these three xcopy lines, is this OK?

xcopy /v /Y %WINPCAPSOURCEDIR%\wpcap\libpcap\remote-ext.h
%WPDPACKDESTDIR%\Include\ >nul
xcopy /v /Y %WINPCAPSOURCEDIR%\wpcap\libpcap\Win32\Include\bittypes.h
%WPDPACKDESTDIR%\Include\ >nul
xcopy /v /Y %WINPCAPSOURCEDIR%\wpcap\libpcap\Win32\Include\ip6_misc.h
%WPDPACKDESTDIR%\Include\ >nul

And are there any headers I need to add? Other other things need to notice
when generating a SDK? Thanks.

Cheers,
Yang