tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Problem with GitHub repos ?

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 02:27:05 -0700

On Apr 12, 2014, at 1:48 AM, Francois-Xavier Le Bail <fx.lebail () yahoo com> wrote:

the images are here :
https://gist.github.com/fxlb/10525029

Yes, those branches are branches that exist in the bpf.tcpdump.org repositories; I guess pushing from there to GitHub
causes the GitHub repository to have them as well.

Most of them are not worthy of being run through Travis, at least as far as I'm concerned; can it be configured to
build only the trunk (master) for now?  (I think the next releases will be 1.6/4.6, coming from the trunk; once those
are branched, the 1.6 and 4.6 branches should probably be run through Travis as well.)