tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: tcpdump configure error with pcap_loop... no

From: Evgheni Antropov <aidjek () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 22:48:49 +0200

Hmmm, may be.

I will pay attention on this in the next time. ;)

You can close this issue.

Have a nice day, Evgheni.

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 10:46 PM, Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu> wrote:

On Dec 24, 2013, at 12:22 PM, Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu> wrote:

This *might* be a bug in doing "out-of-source-tree" builds (which is
what you're doing - you're doing the build in a subdirectory of the source
tree), where most stuff works, but building the output of {f}lex doesn't
work.

...although I just tried that with a tarball from the Git trunk, on my OS
X machine, and configuring and building in a "build" subdirectory worked,
so it might be something different in your environment.