tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: moves to github

From: Denis Ovsienko <infrastation () yandex ru>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:37:33 +0400

2) Guy Harris has run a source 2 github python script to transfer issues
   from SF to github.  They are at:
   https://github.com/the-tcpdump-group/tcpdump/issues
        (103 open, 199 closed)

   https://github.com/the-tcpdump-group/libpcap/issues
        (116, 173 closed)

   We need help going through these issues.
   I think we can probably come up with some markup to indicate what
   is what, and I see colours and other stuff to help sort things out.
   Tell me your github ID, and I'll add you to the team if necessary.

   There are lots of patches, turning them into pull requests would be
   great.  Many of them are likely already done.

I tried closing a couple of issues, but ran into a question. Do existing tags in GitHub issues (v3.5, v3.6, ... v4.3)
mean "opened against version N.N" or "fixed in version N.N"?

Should the tickets in SourceForge tracker be closed now?

--
    Denis Ovsienko