tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Adding support for ETSI GeoNetworking network and BTP transport protocol

From: Ola Martin Lykkja <ola.lykkja () q-free com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 11:36:29 +0000 (UTC)

Denis Ovsienko <infrastation <at> yandex.ru> writes:

27.06.2013, 13:28, "Ola Martin Lykkja" <ola.lykkja <at> q-free.com>:
Hi,

I am kind of new to git and github.

I think I did something useful with
https://github.com/lykkja/tcpdump/tree/geonet_and_calmfast
Can you check it out please, to see if I did it right?

Hello.

The git part of the job is almost finished, there is a repository forked and
containing a branch with the
commit implementing the new decoders. It takes pushing the right button to
place a pull request, so that it
will be visible in the queue.

Regarding the source code, I have _briefly_ looked through and attached a
few comments to the commit. May be
somebody else is willing to review as well?

Thanks for your constructive comments. I have followed up on all of them and
did a git add/commit/push. I also pressed "pull request" in github.