tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Possible initialization error in libpcap

From: Derek Cole <derek.cole () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:22:30 -0500

Thanks for taking some time to check that out. Can you provide a link where
I can see the changes you made? I thought valgrind had a source code repo
viewer for latest patches and stuff being checked in, but I couldnt find
it. I'd like to take a look at what you did so I can maybe learn how to do
that for myself if anything else comes up.

-Derek