tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: tcpdump 4.4 release candidate 1

From: Wesley Shields <wxs () FreeBSD org>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:42:07 -0400

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 05:52:51PM -0400, Michael Richardson wrote:

"Romain" == Romain Francoise <romain () orebokech com> writes:
    >> please expect a new release candidate on 2013-03-09, assuming I
    >> can get enough Internet in St.Johns.

    Romain> Not sure if this was St John's in Antigua or St John's in
    Romain> Canada, hopefully the former this time of year (but most
    Romain> likely the latter). :-)

It was a 7000km of air travel for a 2300km trip thanks to snow at LGA.
Very tiring.

    Romain> In any case the rc2 tarballs are nowhere to be found. Can we
    Romain> get an update, please?

http://www.ca.tcpdump.org/beta/

Picking a random spot in this thread to chime in but I've heard reports
via co-workers that hitting ^C while handling multiple input files via
'find | tcpdump -V -' doesn't work as expected. I'm trying to find time
to look into this before the 4.4.0 release.

-- WXS