tcpdump mailing list archives

Could more man pages be made available under the documentation section?

From: Christopher Maynard <christopher.maynard () gtech com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 22:54:02 +0000 (UTC)

At http://www.tcpdump.org/#documentation, there are links to the tcpdump and
pcap man pages, but I was looking for the pcap-filter man page, which has the
detailed syntax information.

Obviously these man pages are only needed when local access isn't available, and
one can find them elsewhere, but I thought it would be nice if more pcap-related
man pages were made available directly from the tcpdump documentation section.
Of primary interest to me would be pcap-filter, but others could be added as
well, such as: pcap-savefile, pcap-linktype, pcap-datalink, ...

Thanks.
- Chris

-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.