tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: DLT for LLCP

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:06:19 -0800

On Feb 13, 2012, at 12:58 PM, mike wakerly wrote:

No problem.  Let's go with more condensed version of my example:
 struct llcp_phdr {
   guint8 adapter;  /* Adapter number, typically 0. */
   guint8 flags;    /* Direction flag (TX/RX) and future use. */
 };

The least significant bit of `flags` indicates packet direction (1 =
TX, 0 = RX); all other bits are undefined.

OK, I've created LINKTYPE_NFC_LLCP/DLT_NFC_LLCP and assigned it a value of 245.

The changes are checked into the trunk and 1.2 branches, and I've updated the Web site repository (it'll probably show
up in the next 24-48 hours).-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.