tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Urgently in need of code!!!!!!

From: Aaron Turner <synfinatic () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 09:31:50 -0700

Another submission for: http://plzsendmethecode.blogspot.com/

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 12:17 PM, nidhi naik <nidhi.naik90 () gmail com> wrote:
Can you please mail me the code for the following question.I need it very
urgently.

 write a sniffer program such that one host will be sending packets to
another host, 3rd host sniffs the packets using pcap library. This will
enable us to sniff the packets.I am on ubuntu platform.
-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.

--
Aaron Turner