tcpdump mailing list archives

bpf.tcpdump.org

From: Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 16:12:01 -0400

Last week I moved bpf.tcpdump.org to a machine at my new employer, credil.org.
Alas, IP address mgmt not what it should be, the wrong one was assigned
to me.  It has been fixed in DNS, and the old IP will get removed
tomorrow.

Nothing else has changed...  I hope that everyone fails to notice
this issue, or also fails to notice that the machine doesn't go offline
now and then.

--
] mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
-