tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Where to get tcpslice?

From: Julian Mehnle <julian () mehnle net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 20:07:26 +0000

Michael Richardson wrote:
"Julian" == Julian Mehnle <julian () mehnle net> writes:
Julian> http://www.tcpdump.org/related.html says there is an updated
Julian> tcpslice "in the tcpdump CVS server, as the project
Julian> tcpslice", and I managed to check out the code from there a
Julian> few months ago.  However, now the libpcap and tcpdump code
Julian> seems to have been moved to git repositories.  What about
Julian> tcpslice?  Will it, too, be moved to git?  Where can I get
Julian> it?

  It has not been moved.
  Would you like to do that?

  If so, send ssh key. I think you'd become the tcpsplice prime :-)

I'd be glad to help out, but I have practically no knowledge of git
whatsoever.  "tcpslice prime", what does that mean?

-Julian