tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: tcpdump.org/release/ is down

From: Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 14:31:03 -0400

"Robert" == Robert Schwebel <r.schwebel () pengutronix de> writes:
    Robert> Hi Michael,

    Robert> Subject says it all, http://www.tcpdump.org/release/ is
    Robert> dead.

  Empty, yes.
  That directory seems to have gone into lost+found.

  I rescued most everything, and restored the file names based upon the
contents of the tar.gz, and I was able to match up most of the detached
signatures, but not all.

  If one of the mirrors could take a look at their copy, that may be
faster than me finding the right backup tape. (And I certainly can't
find tapes without being in the same building, which I'm not right now)

--
] mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
-