tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: [clearview-discuss] libdlpi with libpcap

From: Sebastien Roy <Sebastien.Roy () Sun COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:39:08 -0500

sagun shakya wrote:
Sebastien Roy wrote:
Thanks Sagun; do you have a webrev that diffs against your previous updates?

Sorry, I hadn't generated the webrev. Here are the diffs against my previous updates.

http://cr.opensolaris.org/~sagun/webrev-seb-comments/

The webrev against the libpcap source are here:

http://cr.opensolaris.org/~sagun/libpcap-review2/

Great.  Only a couple of nits:

pcap-int.h:

* 71-98: These only apply when compiling with DLPI support. Perhaps Guy can answer this: Should there be some sort of #ifdef to make sure that these symbols don't pollute the namespace when compiled on other platforms?

* 376-385: Same comment here.

pcap-libdlpi.c:

* 100: s/not fail, if the/not fail if the/

* 324: dlpi_hd isn't a boolean.

* 326: buffer isn't a boolean, and you don't need to check this since free() can handle a NULL buffer (this is left over from my previous comment).

Otherwise, looks good.

-Seb
-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.