tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: supplying patches to libpcap

From: itojun () itojun org (Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 03:21:09 +0900 (JST)

I am about to provide a patchset for supporting my newly added DLT type.
Since my changes also involve a minor change to 'configure.in', is it my
responsibility to provide patches 'configure' as well?  or does someone
else run the appropriate utilities (aclocal; autoconf; autoheader; automake)
to rebuild the appropriate files as part of updating CVS?

        i can just wait for your patch, but: normally additional DLT type
        does not require changes to configure.in or other build infrastructure.
        could you tell me what kind of changes are made?

itojun
-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.