tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: [Wireshark-users] Filtering both vlan-tagged

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer () loplof de>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 20:20:33 +0200

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 10:53:02AM -0700, Guy Harris wrote:
However, I'm not sure the libpcap man page is the right place, either,
as it'll be lost amidst a bunch of details of interest only to people
writing code that uses libpcap.

pcap-filter(4) will be it for the start then.

 ciao
  Joerg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer () loplof de>
-