tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: usb sniffer setup packet

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:17:44 +0000

Since only 4 such capture files are known to exist as of today, it is
probably better to do the change sooner than later.

Paolo,
you will also need to generate new example captures for the wireshark
wiki as well as a patch to update wireshark asap and if this pcap
patch is accepted.

The wireshark patch is somewhat urgent since there will likely be a
new wireshark release very very soon and it would be very good to do
this change before then.

best regards
ronnie s