tcpdump mailing list archives

CONGRATULATION

From: <fli004 () netscape net>$JOHN $WATTS
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:23:41 GMT

FORTUNE  INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION AMSTERDAM NETHERLANDS.

 FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
 FORTUNE  INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT

 REF:HW2/204119318/04
 BATCH:18/103/JGS.

 Attn:Dear Sir/Madam

 We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 1/03/2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 653164251591-6011 with
serial number 7321410,batch number 7151085135, lottery ref number 6376527711 and drew lucky numbers 4-9-17-36-44-78
which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
US$1.500,000.00 (0NE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND United States Dollars)

 CONGRATULATIONS!!!

 Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your
winning information confidential until your  claims has been processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part of
our security protocol to avoid double  claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All
participants were selected through a
 computer ballot system drawn from over 40,000 company and 20,000,000
individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program takes place every year. This
lottery was promoted and sponsored by  Association of software producers. we hope with part of your winning,you will
take part in our next year US$20 million
 international lottery. To file for your claim, please contact our
fiducial agent:

 FORTUNE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
 TEL:+31-629-402-797
 Contact Person:Mr.John Watts
 Email:fli004 () netscape net

 Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 10th of April,2004. After this date all unclaimed funds will  be
included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember  to
quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.
 Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our
agent as soon as possible.

 Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.

 Note:
 Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

 yours Sincerely,

 Mrs.Shirley Choi
 For John Watts
-