tcpdump mailing list archives

ml archive lacks 2004

From: Neil Spring <nspring () cs washington edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 12:56:00 -0800

I know 2003 was only recently listed, but changing:

http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/2003/12/maillist.html

to:

http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/2004/01/maillist.html

doesn't seem to bring up this month's postings.

(I was looking for the problem report having to do with un tar'ing one of the distributed files. I think this problem would not have happened if the distribution was created with the "make tar" rule and an updated VERSION file, but I can't seem to find the message locally.)

thanks,
-neil

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe