tcpdump mailing list archives

LIBPCAP: ULOG iptables capturing

From: Johan Verrept <jove () exelsys be>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 16:06:10 +0200

hi,

I have been working on a ULOG support (netlink socket) support in libpcap for linux. Most of the capturing code is fairly easy and I have tried to blend it in the current stuff without too many changes. There is one thing I would like some suggestions about. What packet header should I generate? should I create something like those 'cooked' packets? I would like to make ulog support transparant for all users, just use a interface like 'nls:<group id>' for generic support.

thank you for any suggestions.

        J.

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe