tcpdump mailing list archives

crypto w/ OpenBSD 3.2

From: "Kristoffer Lott" <kristoffer.lott () allscripts com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:12:43 -0700

I've been unsuccessful at compiling tcpdump 3.7.2 with crypto support under OpenBSD 3.2. The binary is always compiled
without it.
It appears to me that the configure script is leaving it out, even using --with-crypto, although I wouldn't swear to
that.
I'm guessing that the configure script is having trouble finding the necessary crypto files, but I'm not sure how to
help it find them.
Can someone offer some help? Any information that I should provide? Thanks!
-Kris
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe