tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: sniffer.c

From: Guy Harris <gharris () sonic net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 11:53:40 -0700

On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 11:15:22AM -0400, Aaron B. Iba wrote:
It would be great if I could a copy of this file (sniffer.c), and I am
sure many others would appreciate it if the link on tcpdump.org were
fixed.

The tcpdump.org developers would appreciate it if a value to fix it to
were supplied. :-)  We have no clue where it's moved to.  (A Google
search for

        "tim carstens" libpcap

found nothing.)

We could, of course, just remove the link....
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe