tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Tcpdump problem....

From: Ashley Thomas <athomas () cc gatech edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 15:29:53 -0500

Thanks a lot. That was really helpful.

I hope this is the corresponding entry, right ?

1.7 Mon Jun 18 9:16:28 2001 by guy
Diffs to 1.6
Hand to the code that dissects RADIUS attributes, as the length of the
attributes,

   min(payload length, captured payload length, length from header)

minus the size of the fixed-length fields in the RADIUS packet.

When printing RADIUS attributes, quit if we find one with a zero length,
rather than looping infinitely.