tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: libpcap patch

From: Guy Harris <gharris () sonic net>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 16:07:21 -0700

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 01:58:56PM -0700, Admin-Stress wrote:
Anyone know where can I find 'Sebastian Krahmer libpcap patch'?
If I read from snort INSTALL, I should consult to
http://www.tcpdump.org/

The snort INSTALL file is, I suspect, a bit out of date; libpcap has
included the rewritten Linux support (by Sebastian *AND* Torsten
Landschoff, although Sebastian may have contributed the support for the
"any" device) for quite a while.

I just found http://www.tcpdump.org/release/libpcap-0.7.1.tar.gz, is it
the file?

That's not the patch, that's the latest version of libpcap, which, as
per my previous response, includes the rewritten Linux support.
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe