tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: vuln disclosure

From: George Bakos <gbakos () ists dartmouth edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:46:18 -0500

False, or at least redundant, alarm.

My issue was related to print-bgp UPDATE message prefix length field. This
has been fixed as of the latest cvs pull.

Cheers!

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:31:08 -0500
George Bakos <gbakos () ists dartmouth edu> wrote:

Who should I contact with details of a security vulnerability in tcpdump?
I don't think a posting to this list would be a "responsible disclosure"
practice.

--
George Bakos
Institute for Security Technology Studies