Snort mailing list archives

Re: Returned Errors for CISA Snort Rules

From: "John W. Blue via Snort-sigs" <snort-sigs () lists snort org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 03:38:52 +0000

Insights?  That is SOP for CISA right there.

"We recommend that you should do this *but* if it does not work it is up to you to figure out how we screwed up."

You should see the amazing dysfunction of CISA trying to explain how to fill out/answer a data call for any recently
released BOD.  It happens.every.single.time.

John