Snort mailing list archives

Invalid Address When create white list rules

From: ifs.snort () ptbig id
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 17:21:11 +0700

hello,

I'm new with the snort. My office want to use snort for the firewall the configuration is inline between the modem and the mikrotik 1100 router. Everything is run well until WFH happen.

When WFH most of the team using anydesk. so I created the White List Rules but anything that I configured its always tell Invalid Address and nobody can access the anydesk. So I have to bypass manually. what should I do to make the firewall working?

thanks.