Snort mailing list archives

Re: Subscription Rule Download Fails

From: "Kim Premuda" <kim () armsd com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 15:08:57 -0700

Hello, Joel.

I was looking for the definition of 422 and could not find one. So, thank you for that. And, you are correct…the
filename I entered was wrong having an extra hyphen. Lately, I have been doing a fair amount of coding in CSS .less,
and, most likely, introduced the extra hyphen without realizing that I did it.

Someone else pointed out that Suricata and the Snort rule set do not mesh well. I have the option in pfSense to
uninstall the Suricata service and install the Snort service.  I may experiment with both systems to see which one
works best for us.

Thanks for your help!

Kim W. Premuda

*619-596-9404 Office     858-487-1400 Cell     * <mailto:kim () armsd com> kim () armsd com     *
<http://www.armsd.com/> www.armsd.com