Snort mailing list archives

I don't know why my test mode do uncomment a lot of settings

From: Dorian ROSSE via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 08:25:13 +0000

Hello everybody,

My test mode do uncomment a lot of settings as setting set up by winsnort themself,

I know the test mode will ask a alert.ids file in log or a alert.ids folder in log,

Finaly why snort do uncomment setting bring to windows setup for strong protection ???

It ask too by uncomment rules bring doesn't empty by windows settings themself !!!

Thank you in advance to help why I can't use a strong snort on my windows setup,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.

        snort-users-leave () lists snort org