Snort mailing list archives

Re: about oinkcode

From: "J. Hellenthal via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 08:29:16 -0500

Sure … what he’ said! \o/

On Apr 27, 2019, at 02:50, Dorian ROSSE via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org> wrote:

Hello everybody,

I found this html page for set up your oinkcode if your use a costing snort,

Costing snort can leave hack more often and which less of time for responsif :)

the HTML page is the Following : https://www.snort.org/oinkcodes
What is an oinkcode? - Snort - Network Intrusion Detection & Prevention System
Oinkcodes are unique keys associated to your user account. The oinkcode acts as an api key for downloading rule
packages with the urls listed below.
www.snort.org

if you search the crontab file,

crontab is in etc you just type which you editor for set up the crontab,

you should Don't forget to install pulledpork on your system 😉

I think for set up as It shown you should add your oinkcode at each " <oinkcode> "

Have a nice Week-end,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.

Dorian ROSSE. dorianbrice () hotmail fr. 0625941181. Forcalquier 04300. Permis B. Motorisé.
      snort-users-leave () lists snort org

        snort-users-leave () lists snort org