Snort mailing list archives

Re: Plugs Web Wireless network don't work

From: Jason Hellenthal via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 09:46:44 -0600

Age is not necessarily a helping point here though redirecting him to a proper place might be more useful.

... please contact your service provide or a parental or administrative figure for proper assistance with your issue
for a solution. This list is not that place and is centric to the Snort software.

For more information about snort see snort.org

Thanks

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.