Snort mailing list archives

Re: Please remove my email from your list

From: Kelly Alger <kama410 () twc com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 02:53:10 -0500

Now, now... It is true that, for some reason, some people don't seen to get the confirmation Email. Of course that wouldn't really be the fault of the list, would it? Back when it was ten unsubscribe requests a day I tested it and had no trouble.

OK, maybe it wasn't ten a day. But it sure seemed like it. "...title driven managers..." Nice. I like that one.