Snort mailing list archives

Re: Outlook phishing pattern

From: John Levy <johlevy () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 11:47:20 -0400

Hi Yaser,

Thanks for these submissions. We will review them and get back to you when
finished. Do you mind sending over the pcaps you have available for the
most recent submissions? Thanks again!

Sending the submissions in as one email will work as long as there is a
clear delimiter between each one in the email.

Regards,

John Levy
Cisco Talos

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 3:18 PM, Y M via Snort-sigs <